Heyy!!
Here's a note of caution.. Its not my first day of the experience that'll be falling out. In fact its a day from when I decide to share the extra weight on the limited edition material filled inside my skull. When I become witness to myriad stances, numerous observations and anlayses, lot of stuff is in action, but fortunately or unfortunately the repository size is not as expansive as the amount of information its fed with. So why not take advantage of the cloud space to accomodate the cloudy hazy ventures. After all this cloud space also belongs to this 'material' only... Intelectual Property as we term it ;) :)
Whoops!! The space n ambience seem to effect me a lot... :| :\ :( :O
I'm not sure what is the 'solid' intent of creating this new blog... Probably I'm planning to scribble all the shreds of the magnate life clinging to my thought magnet... ;) That too only when I'm in office... Shouldn't mix personal n professional creeks... else you never know a vast "khaai" only will be created.. ;)
Well... its not actually my first day in office... neither the worst one ;) <usually these r the only times when I find this URL in my Favorites' list ;)>
As a matter of fact, its just a cool day, atleast I've done with what I wanted to... excpet for being through it... dependencies... man it sucks... Its suffocating to see yourself in a position when you're responsible for everything butat each step you need to deal with hundred other things... That's the Sutra of Social Survival I guess, rather wonder... I wonder if this is the introvert in me overpowering my thought process... but then that's what realy burns 'me' out... But to introspect its not only a single 'me' reacting this way, or its just the 'office thing' that makes things look so cranky. Right from our very first choice till the time we become real decisionmakers.... things evolve in numerous facets but one thing that survives through is that no matter how much we flaunt of our 'independent' existence.... but the only showstopper in this fiesta is 'INTERDEPENDENCE'...
Right now... is it my amazing passion to blog that I'm streching to utilize the benefits of technology, or is the urge to grab my share in the memory of Google's data stores motivating me to slog in front of this 32" HP screen... or once again I'm simply idling out 'cause I'm expecting somebody to get something for me which will ease out my next day in front this space....
Amazing... things can always be stalled... deadlines can always be negotiated... and there isn't anybody who refrains ease... then what's that motivation, or shall I rephrase it.... that force which drives us to work, work n mpre than that slog when at times we know its only redundant....
<well with this time passing i'm trapped into one one more bit of chore.... not expecting to continue later... signing off for the day ;)... Don't wanna annoy the 'Red freezing beast' ;)>
Here's a note of caution.. Its not my first day of the experience that'll be falling out. In fact its a day from when I decide to share the extra weight on the limited edition material filled inside my skull. When I become witness to myriad stances, numerous observations and anlayses, lot of stuff is in action, but fortunately or unfortunately the repository size is not as expansive as the amount of information its fed with. So why not take advantage of the cloud space to accomodate the cloudy hazy ventures. After all this cloud space also belongs to this 'material' only... Intelectual Property as we term it ;) :)
Whoops!! The space n ambience seem to effect me a lot... :| :\ :( :O
I'm not sure what is the 'solid' intent of creating this new blog... Probably I'm planning to scribble all the shreds of the magnate life clinging to my thought magnet... ;) That too only when I'm in office... Shouldn't mix personal n professional creeks... else you never know a vast "khaai" only will be created.. ;)
Well... its not actually my first day in office... neither the worst one ;) <usually these r the only times when I find this URL in my Favorites' list ;)>
As a matter of fact, its just a cool day, atleast I've done with what I wanted to... excpet for being through it... dependencies... man it sucks... Its suffocating to see yourself in a position when you're responsible for everything butat each step you need to deal with hundred other things... That's the Sutra of Social Survival I guess, rather wonder... I wonder if this is the introvert in me overpowering my thought process... but then that's what realy burns 'me' out... But to introspect its not only a single 'me' reacting this way, or its just the 'office thing' that makes things look so cranky. Right from our very first choice till the time we become real decisionmakers.... things evolve in numerous facets but one thing that survives through is that no matter how much we flaunt of our 'independent' existence.... but the only showstopper in this fiesta is 'INTERDEPENDENCE'...
Right now... is it my amazing passion to blog that I'm streching to utilize the benefits of technology, or is the urge to grab my share in the memory of Google's data stores motivating me to slog in front of this 32" HP screen... or once again I'm simply idling out 'cause I'm expecting somebody to get something for me which will ease out my next day in front this space....
Amazing... things can always be stalled... deadlines can always be negotiated... and there isn't anybody who refrains ease... then what's that motivation, or shall I rephrase it.... that force which drives us to work, work n mpre than that slog when at times we know its only redundant....
<well with this time passing i'm trapped into one one more bit of chore.... not expecting to continue later... signing off for the day ;)... Don't wanna annoy the 'Red freezing beast' ;)>
No comments:
Post a Comment