Now some story...
Neurons@Work
So with all the good things being done, now it’s time for some ‘me-time’.
This entire year was varyingly sized. At times it was sonic paced, and there were surely times when time was just not a 4-letter word, it felt like an epic in itself. Humongous mix of feverish engagements to daunting loafing; jinxed normalcy to absolute fun in the most cutting crisis, it was a wavy mix and just as gorgeous as such tresses would be.
But while departing with all these, there was a frenzied revelation: a realisation of the existence of parallel universe.
This wasn’t the first time I was transitioning, but doing it alone, yepp. Till this day transitions were a collective course. So the exchanges were balanced all the ways round. But this time it was a bit qualified.
I doing the packing, in my baggage loaded with string of experiences of varied sorts.
Experiencing encounters with diverse personae. This reserve facade that I own, it was quite a deal coming across such broad spectrum of people, diversified in all fashion. But work, they say, its one ice-breaker. And it was as well. There can be a million more things, counting them won’t do any justice for sure.
But then this day as I count back my days of moving ahead, I’m very impressed by this phrase moving out. Because when we move ahead, it might be the geography we’re parting with, the physical proximity we might be diminishing, but then there’s always that bit which keeps on adding to our part of the universe. This ‘our part of universe’ that I keep on blabbering, is a plagiarised concept... should thank Mr Coelho. But it certainly holds a peculiar strength of undeniable truth in it.
Those 30 days that are playing with my neurons, they exemplified the understanding of the experiences I had in the bygone couple of years. Strangely enough, when I was asked if I was leaving TCS, there was a pang. Surely not for the idea of not being a TCSer anymore, but may be because I never wanted to miss out on any part of that existence of mine. Forbidden Fruit Syndrome, as they say.
Hahh!! Seems like a whole lot of denial....
2 b contd... ;)
Neurons@Work
So with all the good things being done, now it’s time for some ‘me-time’.
This entire year was varyingly sized. At times it was sonic paced, and there were surely times when time was just not a 4-letter word, it felt like an epic in itself. Humongous mix of feverish engagements to daunting loafing; jinxed normalcy to absolute fun in the most cutting crisis, it was a wavy mix and just as gorgeous as such tresses would be.
But while departing with all these, there was a frenzied revelation: a realisation of the existence of parallel universe.
This wasn’t the first time I was transitioning, but doing it alone, yepp. Till this day transitions were a collective course. So the exchanges were balanced all the ways round. But this time it was a bit qualified.
I doing the packing, in my baggage loaded with string of experiences of varied sorts.
Experiencing encounters with diverse personae. This reserve facade that I own, it was quite a deal coming across such broad spectrum of people, diversified in all fashion. But work, they say, its one ice-breaker. And it was as well. There can be a million more things, counting them won’t do any justice for sure.
But then this day as I count back my days of moving ahead, I’m very impressed by this phrase moving out. Because when we move ahead, it might be the geography we’re parting with, the physical proximity we might be diminishing, but then there’s always that bit which keeps on adding to our part of the universe. This ‘our part of universe’ that I keep on blabbering, is a plagiarised concept... should thank Mr Coelho. But it certainly holds a peculiar strength of undeniable truth in it.
Those 30 days that are playing with my neurons, they exemplified the understanding of the experiences I had in the bygone couple of years. Strangely enough, when I was asked if I was leaving TCS, there was a pang. Surely not for the idea of not being a TCSer anymore, but may be because I never wanted to miss out on any part of that existence of mine. Forbidden Fruit Syndrome, as they say.
Hahh!! Seems like a whole lot of denial....
2 b contd... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment